I have an approach that is somewhat awkward; I would not really recommend it. But I will pass it along just in case someone finds it helpful.

When composing (or forwarding) an email to send to TBE, you can add attributes in MLO parsing syntax. In this case, if you want the task to eventually arrive in a folder named "xyz" you can add a parameter at the end saying -tofld=xyz - (tofld is the parsing command for moving the task to a specified folder).

TBE will still drop the unparsed task into the inbox, but once it arrives you can select it and hit Alt/Enter which will strip off the parsing commands and process them. In this case, that would entail moving the task to the specified folder.

The idea of combining Alt/Enter with TBE was first documented by Lisa Stroyan.