Hello

I have recently been spending time with an MLO competitor which has a
feature that they call "Custom Task Attributes", which I consider to be a
total game-changer.

In effect these are task fields that you can add for yourself, and name
them to whatever suits you, and then have them show up everywhere as if
they were standard task data fields. And fwiw, you seem to be allowed to
add a large number (e.g. 10?) of such "Custom Task Attributes" if you want.

Moreover you can even chose whether each new field is plain text, or is a
list. And if the field is to be a list, is it multi-selection or single
selection. (And even whether data can be added to it by the user).

To me this is jaw-droppingly powerful and takes the configurability of the
system to a whole new level.

Any takers?

PS If you are a follower of GTD method, please note that the above allows
you to add fields like "Area of Responsibility" and action status (e.g.
"Waiting", "Sometime-Maybe", "Active", "Later" etc), and even a "Waiting
For" user field... without resorting to messy workarounds.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mylifeorganized/9e7b35f4-b703-4836-a1be-043ba5acb9fa%40googlegroups.com.