As it turns out, the Inbox is the default Inbox and you can't change it.
However, I've found that you can alter it's name. But to be on the safe
side, I wouldn't mess too much with that.

However, for the time being at least, you can definitely move it to
different locations...even to being a sub-item. I have found this to be a
very powerful, undocumented feature and I hope it does't go away. This
allows me to put Inbox, right into the "center of action"

On Fri, Sep 16, 2016 at 4:25 AM, Laurence Glazier <
laurence.glaz...@gmail.com> wrote:

> You specify the email addresses at this address
>
> https://sync.mylifeorganized.net/mlo/StoredFiles.aspx
>
> You can have a different email address for each profile, but if more than
> one person is using the account, all the sender email addresses need to be
> included for each profile.
>
> --
> msgid/mylifeorganized/6999f71b-63bf-4088-a3b0-a73222600a7e%40googlegroups.
> com.

Thanks,
Eddie
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mylifeorganized/CALBn8Kp_VRYUNmrnxUzmq8GeSJhDctR%2Bkzbo3GpfairPYNJzPA%40mail.gmail.com.