Dwight,
Pretty sure you're SoL on this one.  Android auto seems to *require* the
apps to be written to work with it.  I *believe* that the evolution of the
Android API should make this a relatively easy affair but considering the
'resource challenged' nature of MLO dev in general, it might not be on top
of the list.  To wit, we haven't so much as *heard *about Android *Wear*
support
and I'd doubt Auto is higher on the prio list than Wear.

Unless there's some kind of an "app wrapper" for Auto that can wrap at
least the widgets (and a quick G search didn't really turn up anything like
that), not sure I'd hold out much hope.

Good luck and share anythign you find.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mylifeorganized/fe2c01d1-3f80-4992-9e54-4fc8ed216e2c%40googlegroups.com.