Hi Andrey,

I really like MLO, but I'm one of those people who cannot trust any other
(US) company with my data. MLO's wifi-sync solves this problem -ish, since
it can only sync between 2 devices. I run 4 devices, depending on where I
am and what I do at that specific moment.

This means I'd be very interested in running my own Private MLO Server.

Can you tell me if (or when) this is possible?

Thanks.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mylifeorganized/f1371628-ce9a-4fef-951b-59d01bdb0950%40googlegroups.com.