Hi, Nathan. If you have an iphone or Android I would recommend that you get an evaluation copy of MLO for your phone. I really do not know much about MLO integration with calendars except that MLO for Windows is behind ehat's happening on the phones.

I can tell you about something related to your inbox question. You can drag messages from the Outlook inbox and drop them into the MLO inbox. You can forward messages from any email inbox on any system to an MLO inbox by a process that's in the documentation as Tasks By Email (TBE). You can copy an email message or an Evernote note to MLO using Android Share, (and back again)and I imagine that there's an iphone equivalent. All of these are one-way copy commands, they are not syncs. If you would like step-by-step instructions write back and say so.

-Dwight