LOL. Great post. I tried a lot of things and happened to end with MLO
because I had been a keen user earlier of Ecco Pro, and secondarily Lotus
Agenda and liked the outlining approach. Allen wisely swore off endorsing
any particular tool and warned people against "cranking widgets"; better to
spend the time working or even not working -- once you know what you are
not doing.

What matters most in the end is personal discipline, at least in all of the
things one is personally responsible for.

I haven't used or tried to use MLO in a team. Not properly anyway. I tried
to get one other person on a small board I'm on to use it and he found it
too complex, and what I see here is demands for more complexity. I use a
TiddlyWiki when I need to share task related information with others. It's
free, open source, and can be customized in many ways to adapt to one's GTD
preferences -- if one really wants to risk going down that bunnyhole.
cardo.wiki is the latest spin.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mylifeorganized/fc26d29c-5cdf-4f5b-83d1-eca9c8a0fcc3%40googlegroups.com.