Can you elaborate on exactly how you do this? "Hey Siri send a mail to <task by
mail address>"?

From: birdv...@gmail.com
Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2016 15:38:17 -0700
Subject: [MLO] Using Siri to Add Reminders to MLO
To: mylifeorganized@googlegroups.com

​As many MLO users with iPhones already know, it is pretty easy to use ​Siri to
add reminders or notes to MLO.
Actually, it has been possible to do this for a long time, by having Siri send
a email to your sync address. But, recently, I really increased my usage of
this feature because Siri has recently become better at voice recognition.
With that said, what would raise it by several notches is if tasks created via
email could be parsed, as is the case with the Rapid Entry box.
Comments, anyone?

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mylifeorganized/CALBn8Krd6B0xbc8%3DXEHtV62%2BCNMAupt51q-pqwnYEONWb0fRVw%40mail.gmail.com.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mylifeorganized/DUB131-W32B3DB6809F13CC20024E9DCDC0%40phx.gbl.