Hi Pottster

That's actually a different issue. We were looking at ways to move the
'action status' of a task into a new category so as to be able to create a
new list that is somewhere between "Active/Do ASAP" and  "Someday/Maybe".

Moving the Start Date into the future is semantically different. It means
"yes I'm going to do it but won't start yet". Where as "Soon/Later" list
means "I need to look at this again soon to decide whether I want to do it
or not, but I dont want to lose it in amongst all my Someday/Maybe tasks" !

Re changing the MLO Start Date, pPersonally I'm happy with:

Alt/S followed by a number followed by D for days or H for hours
   Alt/S 3 D
Gives you a start date 3 days into the future

e.g. Alt/S 5 D
Gives you a start date 5 hours into the future

As this helps me think more clearly about exactly when.

Btw, are you aware of this page?

It was a while ago but I think I created it. Either way feel free to edit