Hi Dwight

Annoyingly I just lost an in depth reply!

Suffice-it to say that if I hit Alt-F6 a few times and leave the Dependency
section open and if I then hit tab Once, then focus (blue background) goes
to the Delay field.  Hitting tab focus is invisible (in theory on Add?) and
hitting tab twice focus goest onto the Max Time: field within the Effort
section (if that is open). Hitting tab once again the focus is in theory
back on Add.

My keyboard (Logitech MK700) it has no Context Menu key. However if I hit
FN key+"Print Screen" which is supposed to give the Context Menu absolutely
nothing happens.

Nor, FWIW, does it if I had hit the Enter key.

[Aside: I have been trying to find a better way to get access to my Context
Menu (i.e. the menu you get when you right-click) by re-programming the
keyboard, but to no effect so far. More here:

This is all becoming insanely hard, no... ?   :^(