Hi Dwight,

Thanks for getting back to me.

   - Yes, the Windows version 'next actions' view shows my next actions
   correctly.
   - 'All tasks' on Windows matches 'All tasks' on Android.
   - Yes, the 'Notecase Notes File' is currently a project assigned 'not
   started'.
   - 'Notecase Notes File' has four child tasks, none of which are projects.
   - The 'zoom out' button is ghosted, thus not active.
   - I checked, and there are no active filters via the top filter icon. At
   the bottom, I have not selected any context filters. I also don't appear to
   have a flag filter.

I'm stumped. I guess the next step is to contact support directly.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mylifeorganized/ddd7a7fa-30cb-4ef8-9043-30b1bf46da8a%40googlegroups.com.