Activation Code which start with 7: is from Windows version.
If you have code for MLO-Android it should start with  6: for version 1 and 
8: for version 2


Andrey.

On Monday, December 5, 2016 at 1:20:00 PM UTC+2, KJ wrote:
>
> I can't speak English well.
>  
> I already purchased MLO2 Pro.
> I replaced the old mobile phone with a new one.
> I tried to restore my Activation Code. 
> But, I keep getting an error message as below
> "Invalid Activation Code format. Activation Code must start with '8': and 
> end with ':'."
> But, My Activation Code start with '7'.
> I have no idea what to do...
>

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"MyLifeOrganized" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/mylifeorganized.
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mylifeorganized/efdf9662-617d-42d5-9c85-d08b881a6824%40googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Reply via email to