I love ifttt and I would love to have an MLO channel in IFTTT so I could have a context close at sunset, flash the room lights when a very important task goes overdue, or autocomplete my weekday routine on holidays. I can only imagine.

Back to earth, about a year ago I created a recipe triggered in Evernote with targetted action in MLO. The recipe was, whenever I applied an "MLO" tag to a note in Evernote, the note would be copied into MLO as a task.

I'm not using it any more because there were problems. Most commonly, tasks that should have showed up in MLO did not appear. After a bunch of debugging I cleared MLO of any suspicion of wrongdoing, the problem was between Evernote and IFTTT. When the tasg change happened in Evernote, IFTTT was not triggered immediately but was triggered anywhere from 1 minute to maybe 20 minutes later. Also, the channel seemed to be able to hold only a single event. so, when I would tag two different notes with the MLO tag in less than about 20 minutes, one of them would be lost.

-Dwight