Found it! Cut/copy & paste did work, although drag & drop didn't. I can 
work with that! Thanks! So much to learn! :-\

On Monday, May 15, 2017 at 8:39:02 PM UTC-5, MOK | MATSURU wrote:

> There is an option on Setting>Behaviour> Allow multiple instances.
>
> Try that and see if it is what you are after. :-)
>
> On 14 May 2017 at 08:30, <[email protected] <javascript:>> wrote:
>
>> New user, Windows App on Win10. I'd hoped I could open a second instance 
>> of MLO with a different data file and drag items from one to the other. I 
>> can't see that's possible. Am I missing something?
>>
>> -- 
>> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
>> "MyLifeOrganized" group.
>> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an 
>> email to [email protected] <javascript:>.
>> To post to this group, send email to [email protected] 
>> <javascript:>.
>> Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/mylifeorganized.
>> To view this discussion on the web visit 
>> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mylifeorganized/a6128e9f-26c2-4025-84b6-3aaa15dfe110%40googlegroups.com
>>  
>> <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mylifeorganized/a6128e9f-26c2-4025-84b6-3aaa15dfe110%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>
>> .
>> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
>>
>
>

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"MyLifeOrganized" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/mylifeorganized.
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mylifeorganized/258b845a-a37f-46f2-97e0-058ca80d2c1d%40googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Reply via email to