Ah, you're right! Here's a new one.

We ran similar tests to what Stéphane described earlier.

<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-dTdBotHPtjk/WVogN-vr8RI/AAAAAAACIHs/VmJqDi9zex0hSPfUXGFo1r5xEN8M4eo-gCLcBGAs/s1600/RTE.jpg>

Long story short, whitespace handling in the text parser isn't consistent
when using multiple rapid text entry options. As Steph noted in the linked
thread, this appears to be a bug, but not one that could be fixed easily.
The same happens when using the in-line parsing option (Alt+Enter) in MLO
Desktop.

It does seem to work best if you remove all the whitespace for each flag.
So if you wanted something due tomorrow at 5PM, the entry would be
"Something -d7/4/2017at5PM". Unfortunately, the natural language option
("Tomorrow" or "Tuesday" instead of "7/4/2017") does not work.

To work around this, I use RTE to get the task into my Inbox with a few
options (due date, context, urgency, importance). Then, when I do my daily
Inbox clean-out, I set other options, as required.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mylifeorganized/2fd40066-12d7-450c-ac3b-3006a2971c2e%40googlegroups.com.