I have no problem to share the whole Excel file. Let me only insert also
the floating recurring tasks.

Obviously it is "as is": no full control of user entries. Example: if you
insert a text as date, it runs a Excel exception.

But as a matter of pleasure, I can share it. You can also inspect the code.
The variable names are in italian.

If someone is interested in converting it in a app I will be happy.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mylifeorganized/6d250ec7-79bc-4f45-a1c9-a40351f68c1f%40googlegroups.com.