Hello Jon,

MLO can handle that, please rest assured. There is a limit in MLO Cloud of
255 characters for a task name. If you do not use MLO Cloud Sync, it's very
unlikely that you will ever reach the limits.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mylifeorganized/771c1e91-9852-4c4d-b208-f6d3bd2661c0%40googlegroups.com.