Well 4 years have passed so I thought I'd once again try out the latest MLO
demo and see how things have developed, and while things have clearly come
a long way there doesn't seem to be any change with regard to the issue of
navigating via keystrokes, which I raised in 2013 (quoted below). Back
then, people seemed to be split 50/50 on which behaviour was preferable,
and so a preference setting seemed to be a good solution in this case.

My comparison below (in bold) between the behaviour of the task tree in
MLO, and the behaviour of the folder tree in pretty much any file explorer
pretty much sums up the difficulty that I have with MLO's approach.

Is this issue on the developer's radar at all or is the current behaviour
not considered problematic to anyone else?

cheers,
Gabe

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mylifeorganized/25d63e72-ea04-44b4-8e0d-f0b154791c91%40googlegroups.com.