Hi,
adding a +1 for a sync between Calendar apps (Google and/or Apple) and MLO.

I use android and my Google Calendar is what I use to run my life.

However, I like to use MLO for my plans, goals and things to do, including
scheduling when I start these things and when they are due.

Having 2 apps to do all this just doesn't work.  It's inefficient and
things get lost between the 2.

There is a sync between MLO (desktop) and Outlook, however this comes with
all sorts of other problems, mainly because of Outlook.  I still can't get
the Calendar sync with Google to work reliably.

The 2 key calendar & task cloud platforms are Google and iOS.  MLO already
has a cloud sync and Outlook sync.  When can we have a sync for Tasks for
Google and iOS?

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mylifeorganized/3fe4d524-3079-4da8-98be-52161e1f140a%40googlegroups.com.