Thank you for your kind words! I have passed on them to our team.

Some default simple views like "Starred", "Projects", "Inbox" has the
ability to inherit properties. But it is not possible to add this ability
to other default and custom views due to their complexity. Still, we are
considering possible solutions.

I have forwarded all your suggestions to the Product Owner. Thanks!

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mylifeorganized/eb20a253-a548-4628-803d-21b6cfed09ea%40googlegroups.com.