Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us. There are just a few points I
would like to add to Steph's words.

We are receiving quite a lot messages from our users and appreciate all of
them! Most of the suggestions are the same, so we are aware of the need for
calendar integration and we do agree that MLO has quite a learning curve
due to its numerous possibilities, therefore more tutorials are necessary.
There are also many feature requests for other things. Striving to keep the
balance between powerful app and uncontrollable monster, we are constantly
working on adding new features and implementing users' suggestions. We are
also working on the tutorials and hope to please you with them soon. As for
the platforms supported, we are equally developing all of them. Here
<https://www.mylifeorganized.net/#comparison-table> you can compare the
features. If you need any help, just let us know.

Steph, thank you for the great answer. We are proud of our strong user
community helping others discover all tricks in MLO.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mylifeorganized/61444311-863a-4964-8cef-6ecba83d9baa%40googlegroups.com.