Perhaps just a text file cut-and-paste functionality?  I would be satisfied
if I could create notes in an RTF editor like Word or OneNote, then paste
them into the Notes section of a Task as a protected image file.  Would
that be doable.

I still thinks MLO outperforms every other task manager I have tried, and I
have tried many from full on project managers to simple to do lists.  And I
definitely use the cross-platform compatibility that MLO provides (W10 on
laptop, Android  on Kindle Fire, and Apple iOS on iPhone).  I haven't found
another Task Manager that even comes close to having that kind of
cross-platform utility.  And I absolutely need it.  So I'm not going to
jump ship over the ability to format notes in a task.  But a little
cut-and-paste compromise might be possible?

P.S. I love the new video tutorials that are showing up online now.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mylifeorganized/03d8e950-5981-4d28-9529-33110af7f063%40googlegroups.com.