I agreed on what Dwight said.
I just tried this myself, only the task name & note are sent. The rest of
the task properties are not sent.

I would prefer to send all task properties (like what we see in task
preview page) so receiver will get enough info for the task.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mylifeorganized/CAMMFJ%2Bcf3p9pirGGcc_vHfhf3Bg9R8j%3DfYku8%3DAOFrFXZdXj7w%40mail.gmail.com.