Agree, with testing a lot of task managers & outliners, MLO is probably the
best.But even like all the others, there are some functionalities missing.
Email parsing is one of them. Putting all kind of parameters like CONTEXT &
reminders, makes the functionality much more vlaueble. Moving a task to a
folder or project, whould be much appareciated, but having the first two
added is a requirement for an relaible workflow. I have tons of other
ideas, but that should be discussed in other topics.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mylifeorganized/486f4378-a2fe-45b0-bde9-e75e81008a2c%40googlegroups.com.