William, you can apply to be part of the Beta test group.  If you search 
the forum you will find out how.

I also would love to try it out, but being on the Beta team means you need 
to commit some time and effort to that task, unfortunately I cannot commit 
that tiem at this point - hence I'll wait for the release version..

On Wednesday, 17 January 2018 08:17:17 UTC, William Wang wrote:
>
> I have MLO 4.4.6,and bought all platform versions.Any chance I can try out 
> MyLifeOrganized v.5 beta?
>

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"MyLifeOrganized" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/mylifeorganized.
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mylifeorganized/8c0930af-ae48-4a4a-bd3e-137bb9d194ac%40googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Reply via email to