You may assign flags of different colors to differentiate tasks that are
equally important. After that set up sorting: first by importance, then by
flags.
For example, you have task 1 (importance=150, no flag), task 2
(importance=120, flag=blue) and task 3 (importance=120, flag=red). The
items in To-Do list will have the following order: Task 1, task 3, task 2.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mylifeorganized/fbef5a6b-4ae1-434d-8985-e0bb8863d436%40googlegroups.com.