No. I instead of taking you to the task in your current viewt, it puts you
to the very top task of the entire view! That does not help me work through
my list from the current position.

So far the best I can do is
1. Use my mouse to carefully left-click on the task that is about to
disappear.
2. Without moving the mouse, use the keyboard to change the Start Date
(e.g. Alt+S, 3 D [Enter]  )
==> The task now disappears from the view
==> The next task should come up the page into its place
3. Without moving the mouse, left-click again

This works but it's fiddly and requires concentration. And it slows one
down because anything to do with using the mouse slows one down.  Plus too
much mouse use gives me RSI.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mylifeorganized/258d80b7-785d-4916-a56b-598102a76f14%40googlegroups.com.