Nope - I still get all items that have contexts - it is ignoring my Active
Context filter. Now I will note that the same approach *does* work in
Windows just fine. But on my Android phone running MLO 2.12.1, it shows me
all tasks with context regardless of whether the context is open or
closed.. And that is with Active specified, not All. (My screen matches
your screenshots; of course the screenshot does not show the filter itself;
just the field on which the filter is applied.)

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mylifeorganized/01ba74a2-5d7e-4454-b9c4-ce1bf3d14e88%40googlegroups.com.