Hi Stephane

A) Yes. I do like your concept of building goal into project hierarchy.
Excellent concept... will require further work & deep thought to implement.

B) What do you do for standalone tasks?
I find physically *moving* tasks to be massively painful in MLO, whereas
allocating a context is trivial as I have them on hotkeys. Without hotkeys
I'm not even sure I would use an electronic system at all (as many on the
GTD world have pointed out there is much to be said for paper lists!).
I do take your point about needing to simplify my Contexts and I shall keep
watching myself to see which I can remove. Although what really happens is
that some of them only get added after a task has been on my system for a
while and are being reviewed a number of times... and again whilst a task
is being re-reviewed it's trivial to add/remove a Context.

C) But I don't quite understand how you are using your keywords. Are you
putting the
 #
 +
 ?
characters into the title of tasks? Or the body? Or using the Context-tag
field? Or what?

Cheers

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mylifeorganized/75be68bf-c5ce-41fc-8150-5e4c292cfa99%40googlegroups.com.