If you open the view pane (Alt-F1), you can hit the tab key to get into the
list of views. If your current focus is on the item in the main (list or
hierarchy) view, then pressing the tab key once will move your focus into
the view pane.

Repeated pressing of the tab key cycles focus through various fields in a
slightly weird way, but I guess it would be possible to learn how many
times to press tab to get to the fields you want.

Stéphane

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mylifeorganized/0d11eb5b-dff4-41bf-b78b-3f56ad3b2f9a%40googlegroups.com.