I just setup cloud sync with an MLO file which was synched from windows to
iphone over wifi.
After initial sync to the cloud of windows, then iphone, then windows again.
The windows sync states that 1065 items will be modified. (I cancelled the
sync).
Then I synched windows to cloud one way to overwrite the cloud.
Then cloud to iphone (overwriting local / iphone conflicts).
Then on bidirectional sync of the windows mlo I get the same 1065 items to
be modified.
How do I fix this?

Kamil

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mylifeorganized/9f009d23-12e4-4b5d-912a-b27814744f59%40googlegroups.com.