Hey guys,

I'd like to use some kind of project templates for projects that have
always the same structure (=processes).

There are two possible approaches that I know of:

A) Keep my templates saved in a text file somewhere and paste it with the
rapid task entry dialog. The template would have to use the proper syntax
for input parsing.

B) Keep my templates saved in a different MLO file. I'd have to open the
file with templates, copy the template to my clipboard, open my original
file again, paste the template in the right place.

Option B) would be probably the most user friendly (no need to fiddle
around with the input parsing syntax)

Which approach do you prefer? Or is there some other way I'm missing?

Thank you for your thoughts.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mylifeorganized/b1b760d1-c69f-4f0f-bd45-0893e78272f8%40googlegroups.com.