Hi,

MLO does not support synchronization of views and tabs at this time. But
you can transfer your custom views to Android using this guide:
https://www.mylifeorganized.net/support/export-custom-views-from-desktop-to-mobile-android/

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mylifeorganized/aa335684-dbac-406c-ba19-1c743242bb18%40googlegroups.com.