Hello there.

I'm using version 3.2.11 on IPhone SE, iOS 11.3, and for the life of me I
cannot get the advanced filter on the IPhone to work when selecting
TimeRequiredMax or TimeRequiredMin The filter is being written direct on the
IPhone.

Am I the only user with this problem? Filter shows "" after entering 5 ot 5
min. Result is of course, nothing. Frustrating beyond belief.

Any suggestions gladly received.

Kind Regards

Simon

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mylifeorganized/639da49b-546a-4f34-8315-38ed4542e935%40googlegroups.com.