Hi,

Events are uploaded from calendars registered in your device. For example,
add an appointment to your Google calendar and the event will show up in
MLO.
You can select the calendar you want to use for displaying in
MyLifeOrganized. The duration of calendar events is illustrated on the
special timeline under the graph, which also contains a mark of the current
time.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mylifeorganized/35d3ea47-79a6-4c4d-86b5-c6b40afbe6e9%40googlegroups.com.