Hello

This issue is EXTREMELY frustrating.

If you are using an Active tasks view, is there really no good way to move
to the *next* task on your list, after you have moved your task's Start
Date?

Background:
I more or less live in an Active tasks view, and I use Start Date a LOT to
move tasks off my list.

e.g. Alt+S, 3, D, Enter

... would move a task off my Active tasks view for 3 days. But how do I get
back to the next task?

Cheers

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mylifeorganized/5cc608a8-d636-4db6-8d22-569bf2f97612%40googlegroups.com.