Hello aiM,

Your Workspaces are tabs which contain Views. You can lock a particular
View to a Workspace, or allow the View to be selected within a Workspace. I
have a separate Workspace tab for all my commonly-used Views, but I also
have one of those Workspace tabs set up so that I can select other Views or
zoom and filter my current View.

If you can fit enough Workspace tabs in to suit every way you want to view
your tasks, then no, you're not missing anything.

Stéphane

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mylifeorganized/35694bae-eac2-4257-9250-f36800f13f76%40googlegroups.com.