I remember asking about this, after migrating to Outlook 2013 at work. I 
can't find the discussion thread about it, but I remember that Andrey 
posted that I would have to edit a registry setting for Outlook 2013, to 
make links work.

On Friday, 8 June 2018 08:39:43 UTC+1, Edward Taylor-Robinson wrote:
>
> Was there any remedy to this. I have the same issue. I a, on a Windows 8 
> machine and I am using the mlo5 beta. I can the exact same issue about no 
> apps being installed. Outlook is the default app as well and the emails are 
> kept in their original location. 
>
> Thanks, 
>
> Edd.

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"MyLifeOrganized" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/mylifeorganized.
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mylifeorganized/39bc7710-1872-45e9-8249-340be8370055%40googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Reply via email to