Hello,

I started using MLO last night on  Windows 7 OS. When I try to save a file (ie 
when exiting the program) it says I do not have permission, and to ask my 
administrator for such. I am the admin, and I've gone in & changed all 
permissions to full control in every profile listed, but still get the error. 
It asks me if I want to save it under my user folders instead of under the 
program folder in Programs{x86), which I did, but of course I now can't sync it 
to the cloud as it is not in the correct folder.
In addition, when trying to sync, I get an error of something like "can't use 
xxx/temp file as it's being used by another program". The only thing I have 
open is MLO and Chrome. HELP!

Thanks in advance!
KrisB

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"MyLifeOrganized" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/mylifeorganized.
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mylifeorganized/c0ebe229-969c-42ed-8beb-58796b96af4c%40googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Reply via email to