It is not possible to have the same task in several places in the Outline.
Instead of placing tasks into a folder for Morning Routine, you may assign
contexts like @Morning Routine, @Daily Routines, @Errands etc to your
tasks. One task may have multiple contexts. Then open a view with tasks
grouped by context and you will see that the same task appears in several
groups.
More about contexts in the manual
<https://www.mylifeorganized.net/downloads/files/MyLifeOrganized%20User%27s%20Guide.pdf#%5B%7B%22num%22%3A853%2C%22gen%22%3A0%7D%2C%7B%22name%22%3A%22XYZ%22%7D%2C57%2C707%2C0%5D>

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mylifeorganized/80062876-4901-4184-9a5b-9beb62404b62%40googlegroups.com.