Manual ordering in views cannot be synced across profiles or platforms. The
only exception is the default Starred and Active Starred views. All
positions of tasks in these views are tracked.  So, it is strange that your
Active Starred view does not maintain its manual order across different
devices. Could you export the view and send it to
supp...@mylifeorgabized.net ?

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mylifeorganized/36650817-42ba-4be4-805c-e39d8bbe3bba%40googlegroups.com.