Hello,

I'm have purchased the update to version 5 because this have the option for
sync with my Google calendar, a very useful option for me.

When I finished the configuration dialog box without problems, and I press
the 'Sync Google Calendar' 'button' in the Synchronization menu, I received
the message error (details):

Checking modified tasks in MLO...
Done
Receiving updated Calendar events...
Received events: 5
Modified MLO tasks: 29
Reading calendar default reminder settings...
Sending MLO task to Calendar: Pedir visi...
TExMLOGoogleCalendar: Google API Error. Code =400; Message: The event
exceeds the allowed maximum duration.

Please, ¿where is the problem? ¿How I can find more information to search
the origen problem in my system or the tasks with problems?

Thanks in advance,

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mylifeorganized/cc7b7b5b-315a-45f1-95ee-c0132daa195c%40googlegroups.com.