hahahahaha

Welcome back....

a month (ish) ago that's it ....I'm moving on .....

less than a month later......would like to hear from the developers.........

I've got friends like you.......you guys are jerks i'm outta here....waste
my time anyway  and then two weeks later,,,hey what are you guys doing this
weekend..........

good times.....

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mylifeorganized/CAHmP9kW-AZjnsHyPB%2BRYxAAdsTd%3Dbd4p16WMoiJvuWZQ_tHuog%40mail.gmail.com.