You can also try a combination of Google Assistant, AutoVoice, Tasker and
AutoShortcut to control MLO directly on the device (this would also work if
you don't have a MLO cloud subscription).

* You need to set up AutoVoice with Google Assistant (there is a video in
the AutoVoice app showing how to do this).
* Then you can create a Routine in Google Assistant, something like "add a
task" which you set up to "ask AutoVoice to add a task"
* Then in Tasker you create a new workflow on event "AutoVoice Recognized"
with keyword "add a task".
* In the task itself you use AutoShortcut, select the MLO shortcut and
select "Add Task by Voice".

Then you can do "hey google, add a task", it opens up MLO and activates
voice recognition and you can dictate your task content. Then just tap the
create button.

It's not a 100% hands free, but works without any third party stuff like
ifttt and an MLO sync. Maybe it can be extended with AutoInput to do the
final button tap for you, I'm still trying to figure this out.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mylifeorganized/CAPiiQpB0YS1LwGFRBr-tXRvw4DLku52cVwgo-zRw-F0TzintoQ%40mail.gmail.com.