Thank you for the feedback, Kevin! The current version of Markdown is not
final, of course. We are not yet ready to disclose our plans. We are still
listening to the comments and suggestions. The most popular requests get
higher priority.

Could you record a video of the bug? I could not replicate it.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mylifeorganized/0d89ead1-2445-4d82-932f-a36527986888%40googlegroups.com.