I recently upgraded to MLO5, and have had it completely freeze up twice
now. It remains frozen, even after PC restarts, and requires complete
uninstall and reinstall to fix the problem. By "freezing", I mean that the
app will open, but none of the buttons will work and nothing can be
selected. I then have to close the app by right clicking the icon on the
windows taskbar and selecting "close window."

I'm at a loss for what is happening, and was wondering if anyone had run
into this or had any fixes.

OS - Windows 10
Device - MS Surface Pro 4

Let me know if any other info would be helpful.

Thanks!

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mylifeorganized/374389d5-f7be-4e99-8965-7995779d0712%40googlegroups.com.