Hi,

Does anyone know if this is planned? I'm trying out MLO as a replacement
for Omnifocus (I have had to move off Mac) - one of my common use cases was
to take a photo and attach to a task - especially useful for things like
"Pick up screws from hardware store" etc.

Cheers
Ben

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mylifeorganized/525104f0-17d4-451a-988c-f4453f807e2b%40googlegroups.com.