Hi Trevor
If you wish to see a collapsed hierarchy, just press F6.
Br
Andrew

суббота, 29 сентября 2018 г., 8:47:22 UTC+3 пользователь Trevor Peck 
написал:
>
>  If this the right place for a feature request, I would love an option to 
> collapse the hierarchy in the dialog that comes up when moving a task. I 
> would actually prefer an option to set that as default, perhaps a checkbox 
> up top with the other checkboxes?
>
>  Else if, there is functionality for this already, let me know, please?
>
>  Else, where should I post a feature request?
>
>  Thanks,
>  - Trevor.
>

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"MyLifeOrganized" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/mylifeorganized.
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mylifeorganized/2407584c-516e-407a-a571-18356cb7c1cd%40googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Reply via email to