Hi friends

an workaround is to group tasks by date.
then, just take the task and move it to another group. the start date will
adjust accordingly.

to create a list of tasks for each day in the future, use excel and rapid
task entry dialog.
Attached is a sample excel file.

br
Andrew

понедельник, 8 октября 2018 г., 10:53:54 UTC+3 пользователь

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mylifeorganized/510a2789-cfbb-4c7c-b175-fb216c9d9799%40googlegroups.com.