I have created a Grocery list for all the things I generally buy each week.
I can tick off each item, *and when everything is complete the whole list
reoccurs,* along with each subtask. I can even tick the task "Grocery List"
to untick everything immediately, it's a very nice system.

[image: Image 5.png]

*Except* for the fact that in order to repeat a task when each subtask is
complete *the tasks require a Due Date.* You must select a recurrence
pattern based on time, regardless of the Advanced Option to "Automatically
recur when all subtasks are complete"

[image: Image 6.png]

I simply want a way to recur a set of tasks when they are all completed
*without
setting a due date for them*. I go shopping on different days so it does
not need a set date; and having one makes it show up as if it's due or
overdue, in other views. Is what I want achievable within the current
system of MLO5?

Thanks~

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mylifeorganized/04a35187-4de2-44df-b275-ece45c8b4f7e%40googlegroups.com.